Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Psalms 36:1b there is no fear of God before his eyes.

Ps 36:1 The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

People have always done that which is right in their own eyes. Proverb 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Do I have a fear of God? Is it evident in my life and my daily walk? Do I follow the commands that God gives us because I love Him, or fear Him? I know with my children that I wanted them to obey because of love...and when that failed then I needed to bring about the fear of mamma. So, I think I need to obey because I love Him and be afraid not to obey Him. It sort of goes hand in hand.

I want to obey the Lord in my role as a help meet to my husband. What we need to realize is that the Lord means business in this life He has given us and that He expect us to treat it the way He has set before us. I need help from Him to be the wife He wants for me to be so that I may bring honor to my husband everyday and not shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment