Monday, April 15, 2013

In the beginning....


This is the beginning....

Well here goes something. What that is, I am not sure. I wanted to start this blog really for myself. If anyone stops by and takes a peek, I am okay with that. If someone wants to follow me....be careful I might not always be headed the right way....but I try. Please do not look at my spelling and grammer to be perfect...I hated English in school...but I will try!! My plan for this space is to study the Word of God and post what I find...as a help to me and in return, I hope it will be a help to my husband. My prayer is as I draw closer to the Lord, I will become a better help meet to him.

There are so many times in our lives that I have noticed a beginning...
1. beginning life
2. beginning school
3. beginning marriage and motherhood
4. beginning church and learning what it is all about
5. beginning answering His call
6. beginning our childrens beginnings in life
7. beginning our "just us" years
8. beginning being Mimi and Opa
9. beginning with what is next....and the excitement to see what the Lord has planned!!

For me it has been dark and sad, as well as great and glad. The first part of my life was more of the dark and sad. I look back now and see how it really has shaped me into who I am. Not blaming, just saying that I learned alot about life back then...and how I do not want to live it.

The great and glad has been since I found a saving grace that is like nothing else in the world. The Lord has saved my marriage, gave me a best friend to share this life with, blessed me through my children, has given me the wonderful joy of knowing my grand-children, and opened my eyes to His love and what He wants for our lives. I am SO excited at this next beginning...

Psalm 118:23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment