Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5-12-14
Carabineers are wonderful to have with you. I have two hooked to my purse strap. One holds my hand sanitizer and hair bands. The other I attach my keys to and then my purse to the shopping cart, so if someone goes to grab my purse it will slow them down. The other day at church I used it to keep my moms oxygen tank from falling over in case it got bumped. I a public bathroom I will NOT sit my purse on the floor. If there is not a hook but a hand hold I can hook it to that or wrap the strap around the handicap bar and hook it to itself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plastic shower caps come 8 - 12 in a package for a $1 at the dollar store. These make great bowl covers...and are much cheaper than the Saran bowl covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment