Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cynthia Bell


*Cynthia Bell*

Mrs. Bell is married to Pastor George Bell, Anchor Baptist Church, Columbus Ohio. Years ago when we attended Victory Baptist Temple in Elyria Oh, Pastor Bell and his church people would attend a lot of the same conferences that we did. I had known that the Lord called my husband into the ministry and was concerned because I did not feel I could ever be a pastors wife. I looked around at so many great men of God and saw their lovely, meek, and humble wives standing behind them...doing everything right. I thought well Lord that is NOT me...sorry! Then Mrs. Bell came to speak at a ladies meeting at VBT. WOW! It made all the difference to me...Mrs. Bell wasn't only lovely, meek, and humble...she was more. She was funny, she spoke about things that was real and genuine. She really let me see that to be a pastors wife...you could be human. Thank you Mrs. Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment